ANKER – is a Chinese electronics company based in Shenzhen, Guandong, China. Anker is well known for producing quality products for computers, laptops, and mobile phones like wireless speakers, charging cables, and portable chargers or power banks. In 2012, Anker switched its focus from laptop batteries to smartphone battery chargers and wall chargers. Anker is one of the top sellers on Amazon for portable power banks.
Anker Power Banks – is one of the best portable power chargers, also called “power banks,” to charge your mobile phones and electronic devices to power up your life and extend battery life for use in some emergency situations. Particularly if you are in the middle of nowhere and there are no available plugs to charge your smartphones. So it is important to have your own power bank charger to restore the battery life of your devices.
Using a power bank eliminates the stress associated with running out of juice while using your smartphone and other gadgets. You may charge your handset numerous times using power banks, and some even support simultaneous charging of two smartphones. When buying a power bank, you should consider factors including the device’s capacity, capability for quick charging, and the number of ports available. These days, most smartphones include LED lights that you may use to monitor the battery level. To discover the top Anker power banks, scroll down.
01. Best Overall: Anker PowerCore 20,100mAh
Anker PowerCore 20,100mAh Portable Charger Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with 4.8A Output and PowerIQ Technology, External Battery Pack for iPhone, iPad & Samsung Galaxy & More (Black)
4.7 out of 5 Rating
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system and high-quality battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, welcome guide, 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service; USB-C cable (to charge the power bank) and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
02. Best Runner Up: Anker PowerCore+ 26800mAh
Anker PowerCore+ 26800, Premium Portable Charger, High Capacity 26800mAh External Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (in- and Output), Includes PowerPort+ 1 Wall Charger
4.7 out of 5 Rating
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: Using Qualcomm’s advanced Quick Charge 3.0 technology, PowerCore+ allows compatible devices to charge 85% faster. Recharges itself 2X as fast with the included wall charger.
- Fast-Charging Technology: Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to provide universal full speed charging for non-Quick Charge devices, up to 3 amps per port.
- Ultra-High Capacity: PowerCore+ 26800 is one of the world’s highest capacity portable charger with Quick Charge 3.0 technology. It charges the iPhone 6s 9 times, the Galaxy S6 over seven times or the 2015 MacBook more than three times.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ 26800, PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
03. Best 2nd Runner Up: Anker PowerCore II 6700
Anker PowerCore II 6700, Compact Portable Charger for iPhone X / 8/8 Plus, Samsung, and Other Smartphones
4.7 out of 5 Rating
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Travel Companion: Weighs in at just 5 oz (about the same as a baseball), to keep power on hand—anywhere the journey takes you.
- High-Speed Charging: Say goodbye to slow, clunky wall chargers, and experience a rapid, tailored charge with Anker’s PowerIQ device-detection technology.
- Upgraded Design: A sleek yet robust finish resists scuffs and scrapes to look newer for longer. 6 bright LED indicators show power levels at a glance.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore II 6700 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable (USB-C and Lightning cables sold separately), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
· Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
· 20 million+ happy users and counting
Slim and Trim
Take over an entire phone’s worth of power, anywhere, with an incredibly slim design that weighs about the same as a baseball.
Access the ideal charge, perfectly suited to your device’s unique needs. Anker’s PowerIQ technology automatically detects and adjusts output power to reduce charging times.
An attractive, sleek and modern design matches nearly any gear bag, purse, or workspace. Check your charging power with a press of the LED indicator wheel.
Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge, Power Delivery, or PowerIQ 2.0.
Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
04. Best 3rd Runner Up: Anker PowerCore Essential 20000
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 Portable Charger with Dual-Port 24W Wall Charger, 20000mAh Power Bank, High-Capacity External Battery, High-Speed Charging for iPhone, Samsung, iPad, and More
4.7 out of 5 Rating
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-Speed Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices. (Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.)
- Ultra-High Capacity: The massive 20,000mAh capacity provides more than 5 charges for iPhone XS, almost 5 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, more than 4 charges for iPhone 11, and over 2 and a half charges for iPad mini 5.
- Charger Included: Comes with a 2-port 24W wall charger with a foldable plug so you recharge your PowerCore while powering up a second device.
- What’s Included: Anker PowerCore Essential 20000, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, and Anker PowerPort 2 Elite. Both devices come with a welcome guide and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
05. Best Portable Charger: Anker PowerCore 5000mAh
Anker PowerCore 5000 Portable Charger, Ultra-Compact 5000mAh External Battery with Fast-Charging Technology, Power Bank for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and More
4.5 out of 5 Rating
PowerCore 5000 The Ultra-Compact Portable Charger From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology High Capacity With at least one complete charge for any phone, PowerCore 5000 is perfect for work, travel or at home on the couch. Ultra-Compact So small that it’ll sit almost unnoticed in any pocket or bag. Its cylindrical design offers a remarkable capacity-to-size ratio.
High-Speed Charging Technology PowerCore 5000 utilizes two different fast-charging technologies. PowerIQ provides the fastest possible charge to any device up to 2A. VoltageBoost increases output to overcome cable resistance and ensure a consistent top-speed charge. MultiProtect Safety System Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe. Note: The power bank is flight-approved and allowed on a plane.
06. Best Compact Size: Anker PowerCore Compact 13000mAh
Anker PowerCore Compact 13000mAh 2-Port Ultra Portable Phone Charger Power Bank, Elite Dual Port 24W Wall Charger, PowerPort 2 with PowerIQ and Foldable Plug
4.6 out of 5 Rating
Upgraded Capacity: The successor to PowerCore 10400—identical compact size but packed with even more power. Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.
Light and Compact: A super-high 13,000 mAh capacity with two high-speed USB ports is all contained in a portable charger smaller than a wallet.
Less Time Charging: Patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies charge any device at its fastest possible speed, up to 2.4A. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.)
Durable Design: Robust textured casing and premium internal components ensure perfect performance regardless of scrapes, bumps, or drops.
07. Best Recommended: Anker Portable Charger 20000mAh
Anker Portable Charger, 325 Power Bank (PowerCore Essential 20K) 20000mAh Battery Pack with PowerIQ Technology and USB-C (Recharge Only) for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and More
4.7 out of 5 Rating
- Ultra-High Cell Capacity: The massive 20,000mAh cell capacity provides more than 5 charges for iPhone XS, almost 5 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S10, more than 4 charges for iPhone 11, and over 2 and a half charges for iPad mini 5.
- Advanced Charging Technology: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power accessories.
- Simultaneous Charging: Twin USB ports allow you to charge two devices at the same time. The USB-C port cannot charge other devices.
- Versatile Recharging: With both a USB-C and Micro USB input port, you have more options over how you recharge. Recharging PowerCore with a 10W charger will take approximately 10.5 hours, while recharging with a 5W charger will take approximately 20 hours.
- What You Get: Anker 325 Power Bank (PowerCore 20K), Micro USB cable (to charge the power bank), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (USB-C cable, Lightning cable, and wall charger not included)
- *For the purpose of this connected equipment warranty, “lifetime” is defined as the lifetime of the product.
08. Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux
Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux, 10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank for iPhone 11/12 / Mini/Pro/Pro Max / 8 / X/XS Samsung S10, Pixel 3/3XL, iPad Pro 2018, and More
4.6 out of 5 Rating
- Small Size, Big Power: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux provides more than two charges for iPhone XS or Galaxy S10, and over one charge for iPad mini 5.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and USB-A to USB-C cable (both not included) will take approximately 9 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux portable charger, USB-C to USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), mesh bag, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Best Anker Power Banks: You can always escape such circumstances by using a power bank. Therefore, it’s crucial to have a battery bank that provides you with the correct charge and has enough battery support. Battery banks are small, portable devices that can continuously charge your cellphones and other electrical devices. They include multi-device charging choices that will produce an excellent effect and may provide speedy charging for your phone and laptop devices. The best power banks are offered by a variety of companies. Out of the hundreds of models available, choosing the ideal one might be challenging. To choose the finest model, you can just go through the list provided in this lesson.
What is the best power bank?
The market has plenty of power banks for sale. Nevertheless, choosing the finest one for you will depend on your needs and the devices you want to use. The best tools for speedy setup and charging are available from a variety of battery bank manufacturers.
Which has a better capacity, 20000 mAh or 10000 mAh?
The capacity of a battery is obviously what makes a difference between a 10000 mAh and a 20000 mAh battery. You must consider the gadgets you will use with the product while deciding which one is superior. Yes, a 20000 mAh battery will last longer than the majority of other power banks. So if you’re traveling with this gadget, it could be the ideal option. A 10000 mAh battery ought to be adequate if you are only going to be gone for a short period of time.
Can I bring a 20000mAh power bank with me when flying?
Every airport in the world has regulations regarding the transport of electronic gadgets in hand baggage. You may only carry so many power supply devices, according to the Civil Aviation Authority. Its maximum capacity is 1000 Wh. This indicates that you will be allowed to carry a maximum of 20000 mAh.