Facebook is one of the most successful and powerful social media platforms available in this generation. You may always cancel or delete your Facebook account if you wish to reduce your Facebook usage.
Anyone can delete their Facebook account for a limited time and then return anytime you like.
To delete or deactivate an FB account, here are the steps:
1. Go to the upper right corner of Facebook and select your FB Logo account. Then, on the lower down bottom select Settings & Privacy,
2. Select Settings
3. Select your Personal Information. When you have accessibility to a page under the new Pages feature on Facebook:
4. Next, select Manage Account.
5. Select Deactivation, then you will be ask for your security, enter your password to continue Deactivation.
6. Select Continue, and click Proceed to Account Deactivation and agree by following the on-screen steps.
Once you delete your account, no one else will be able to see your account.
Though certain data may still be viewable, such as messages/comments you wrote to friends.
It’s possible that your pals will still see your profile on their list of friends. Your friends can see this, only within their friends list.
All posts, messages, likes, and comments, as well as your name, could still be visible to forum, groups, admins. You wouldn’t be allowed to view Oculus goods or data using your Facebook profile.
Pages which only you have access to will then be deleted as well. People won’t be able to view your page if it’s inactive, and they won’t be able to discover it if anyone looks for it. You can offer somebody else complete management of your page once you don’t desire it to be deleted.
Messenger Account Still Be Use
Remember that Messenger may remain active if you want to retain it functional or unless you are signed into Messenger after you delete the Fb account.
Reactivating your Facebook account:
Whenever you want to return to accessing your Facebook following deactivating your account, you may do so at any time by signing again into Facebook or simply using your Facebook account to open it again. Furthermore, to accomplish the reactivation, you’ll require permission to use the email/Gmail or mobile phone number you used to sign in.
When you’re the sole user with complete authority over a deleted page, you may restore your deleted Facebook account once your Facebook account is reactivated.
How can I deactivate my Facebook account for good?
If you are using a Facebook account to log in to Facebook, you might wish to log in and save a duplicate of the Facebook details (such as photographs and posts) as well as a copy of your Oculus information before canceling your profile. You won’t be able to recover everything else you’ve posted once your account has already been terminated.
To completely deactivate your account, follow these steps:
- Click account in the top right corner of Facebook from your main profile.
- Then, under Settings & Privacy, select Settings.
- In the left hand column, select Your Facebook Information.
- Then, under Privacy, select Your Facebook Information.
- Select Deactivation and Deletion from the drop-down menu.
- Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu, then select Continue to Account Termination.
- Click Delete Account, then type your password and select Next.
- Is it possible to postpone the deletion of my account?
After the 90-day period, duplicates of your information may stay in the data system, which can be used to restore your information in the case of a crisis, software mistake, or other data breach situation. Your data may also be kept for legal reasons, agreement violations, or danger prevention activities.
You can undo your membership removal if it has been less than 30 days after you started it. The account and all of your information will then be totally destroyed after 30 days, and users will never be able to recover it.